Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Benson

yes. Introducing a new member of the family. Here he lies under my chair, biting my big toe and turning over every once in a while calling for a stroke. We just brought him back from laikuen's house this evening (jason,me,meiling,and connie), after 3 long months of waiting in much anticipation.

After a few hours of watching him and observing his behavior, we(my family n I) notice that, he is a dead sleeper...(the guys pulled him right round d coffee table while he lay fast asleep.)~~, he is scared of the dark~~ hohoho... and has not ate anything since he arrived. Also since this evening, he had pee-d 4times and shat once. The rug we gave him to sleep on, he turned it into a teething rug (ring).. havent got my own foto of him yet..

Oh yes..Moni's section (moni, meiling,connie,zhiet shuang,EB, timo,belinda) and jason were at me house for a dinner..we dont actually celebrate deepavali (except my grddad), but being true malaysians, its a good reason to get together for a good meal( my grdma cook wan ok) and some great fellowship~~ alerady got orders for muruku from elaine who is back in taiping now.

This was a geat evening.

No comments: