Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Best photos this season

I've so much of things to say..but have not enuff words for it.. so here's some insight into things that have happen recently (in the near past)
My surprise bday at leisure mall.. by my beloved Fishes. love u all very much!
My bday cake and lovely prezzie.. =)

I (HEART) Fish! as the fishes pose with the revelational tshirt =P
Fun at UNIFEST 09~
Fishes and Friends..
The day Moni was ordained.. now she is Pastor Monica!!

Had some of the people that we closest to me over for Christmas.. 1..2..3.. sampaaaaaaaaaaaaat

few siao kias.. i shall not comment further.
the 5 beautities..

had fun at 1U after serving some beautiful children.

do not underestimate us.



guess how this was taken. so beautifully emo rite?
then there was my two month stint in Scotiabank.. these are the wonderful people who have added even mre colour to my life..

Christmas nite.. after all was done..

Beautiful girls who have impacted my life.. Oh Beautiful souls..

Christmas night.. dancing to Majesty

i dunno what is this.. just thought it was lame enuff to leave some memories

Children's Christmas celebration.. Wei Shiuan & Jun Bin.. fine young men

This is exactly why we are serving in this Children Church..

No comments: