Monday, August 31, 2009

An even more interesting happy title!!

Has the title stirred up your interest to read this post? Aihh.. i do get a bit caught up in a frenzy at times.. Coz im still your crazy Michi =P

So here's a small annoncement to make but is a big impact in my life: Michi is a happy Yakid! Still very single but only available to 2 people: God, and someone else =)

To those who have known me for a long time would more or less know how big this would impact me. I'm glad that all the time spent becoming who i am is all worthwhile. This preparation even includes tolerating and embracing sweaty palms.. go figure.

From deep down i want to thank God for all these good 23 years of singlehood bliss.. and for the many other years to come to enjoy, appreciate and serve each other and most of all to love, honor, and serve God and taking care of His people together. I thank God for you =)

I'm happy happy happy happy!! =)

2 comments:

monicalee said...

I'm happy too! But you know what, i was so pregnant that time, that the hormones were at a high, that i think only now it has sunk in!..... hmmmm.... hmmm.... I didn't get to torture/interrogate/give cold sweat/nag/talk n talk n talk to Galdon enough. aiseh... so, next time you better tell others, it's not that easy! Unless, you talk to me when i'm in my first 3 months of pregnancy, if not I wont let the guy get a sooo easy yes. :P

But, if it's with wisdom and Holy Spirit's guidance, and the guy is smart, he might get off easier!

Anonymous said...

LOL