Thursday, May 05, 2005

Pondering, wondering, lotsa thinking..

aiyah...4got 2 post the picture with d guy fishing.. wait till i get home la..
im at my aunt's place for a week long college break after the trial exams. thank God for this week. managed to take some time off to think over lots of serious stuff, and also to prepare for the upcoming AS lvel exams which is starting on 18thMay all d way until 8thJune.

tsktsk..i miss my computer..tho its bl**dy slow at times..or rather..MOst of the time, but it has served me real well. i also miss my grandma whose gonna be alone at home since my semangat grandpa has decided to go back to work. oh yess.. and i also miss my bed..but not that i have been sleeping on it for the past 3/4 months.. due to the extreamly hot weather which then made me turn my living room into my 2nd bedroom. now i have 3 bedrooms..how cool is that? i miss d stray cats that treat my house as their own.. and believe it or not?? i actually miss my sister!! my WHO? my sis.. yeah d one and only. i also miss DEarie..hmmm have to wait till saturday to fix that..

something is happening to me recently..to the point where i actually start missing my sister.. hmnmm..smells..fishy... but i just ate sausages,..&*$$#%&*!~~ nvm

till saturday...im offff again.. bye Blog.

No comments: