Monday, October 01, 2007

im getting work-sick again =_="













i just stumbled across some photos i took with my ex-colleagues at BOCM.. after looking thru them, i began to feel the same kind feeling i felt at the beginning of this month.. WORK SICK~
i miss my work, i miss my workstation, i miss the deafening sound of silence in GM's office, i miss Crystal, i miss GM, i miss elaine, i miss sayyee, i miss michelle, i miss jessie, i miss chery i miss fazrik, i miss ah ken, i miss mowmow, i miss Mr. Seet, i miss li hong
but what can i do?? at this moment..i can only remember. I only have memories...wonderful memories.. for any1 frm BOCM that happens to come across my blog, i love you and miss you so much!! so so so much =(

i still remember the time my manager Michelle came over to my place.. one look at her, and i was in tears.. she was a great boss! a mentor, a role model, a great example, a good friend, and fellow sister in Christ! i got to go to Cambodia for a mission trip with her.. n it was a great experience. part of God's plan being accomplished in my life. about Cambodia Mission trip.. ill blog about it another day..=P






















opps..i just came across this power verse..when Moses was asking God to follow him


Exo 34:13
"Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You, and that i may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation is Your people"

This reminds me of how i prayed last year when i was struggling in making some major decisions. and just like the next verse, its exactly what God replied..
Exo 34:14
"and He(God) said, "My Presence will go with you, and i will give you rest"
God I praise You! For who You are and for who i am made in You. My Saviour, Lover of my soul, Comforter, Redeemer, Restorer, my Friend, my Everything and my ALL.


















No comments: