Wednesday, October 10, 2007

mid week brain chill

sleeepy.. after lunch. i had rice with brinjal, kacang panjang, chicken curry gravy, and a sausage. Today ate at residential hall, got Su to teman me.. thanks Su.. =) i love the environment there, its not too quiet or noisy. Its air is cool, homely and very confortable. A great place to hang out.. I feel that its the most comfortable place compared to many other 'IN' places on campus.

Shall make it my secret hide out =P

Monday was Biz Comm presentation. It was quite OK. Glad it turned out good. After many sleepless nights and 4 hours a day sleep.. Rushing my management assignment and singlehandedly finishing the Biz Comm 'group' assignment.. I took a 1 and half day 'brain chill' to cool it down before the finals..

Have to start studiying tiday la.. or ELSE! Got 2 movie 'appointments' this week.. haha Bourne Ultimatum starring Matt Damon and Lust & Causion starring Wang LeeHom.. Looking forward!! =)

Finals starting on 23rd Oct- 25 oct.. yay! ends just before my birthday !! yeayeaH
must go celebrate!! haha.. go Camerons...? hmm see about it.

No comments: