Wednesday, January 06, 2010

2010... i can smell the things coming!!

i actually tried to upload some photos that were the highlights of my 2009 and in rememberance of this wonderfully perculiar year. but somehow the uploading failed after many tries, and i gave up. i also didnt really feel like blogging throughout the whole november and december, which ironically was my 2 months of holidays. who says, you are free during your holidays? HAHA

i know a lot of people blogged about their reflection on the past year, and their hopes and dreams for the new year. i was greatly encourage and proud of some people for being able to face and overcome their fears more boldly, some had their lives turned around by Jesus, some entering new phases of their lives, and some.. well.. are just thankful for being alive!

for me, honestly, i didnt really WANT to reflect in detail on 2009, because there were many things i didnt want to remember. doesn't sound like me right. i know. few things that happened were just too painful to look back on, what more to ponder upon. those things were just not worth my time, and memory. it does sound like im running away, and what happen to the Michi that was full of faith and hope?

So this year, i did something different. Yes, i do have my 2010 hopes and dreams prepared and talked it out with God. So i just PLUNGED into the new year. its very unlike what i have done before. I decided that i would go straight on. Being superthankful to God for His abundant love and grace upon my life, and looking forward to the things to come. i thank God for G who has been a great encouragement to me, by the way you live, and by your love for God and people.

Here, i want to announce and proclaim, that my 2010 is going to be superDifferent. I can smell my hopes and dreams coming to reality. I can smell God preparing something in the kitchen, behind the scenes. I can see it coz its behind the 'curtain', but i sure can smell the exhillarating aroma!!! I cant tell anyone yet, coz i dont know either.. But when the time comes, i know you all will be happy for me, and i ask for your encouragement and support =)

I will be finishing up my last papers in Uni by this April. Doing internship from May-June. Then after that, lies a mystery.... wooo... im lovin' it!!

Congrats to a few of my dear friens.. C&D, A&B, K&P... for making the decision of their lives! May God bless you all superabundantly with strength, grace, patience and love for each other. May you all grow to know and discover more of God's will for your lives TOGETHER!

To those that are still unattached, do purpose in your heart that this year will be a significant one to you. God is behind the scenes, preparing something for you. NEVER doubt that He loves you, and knows your heart. He KNOWS who you like =P and He KNOWS who likes you =P Pray for the correct TIMING and prepare yourselves. REST in Him, and God will take care of the rest.

God's grace has gone deep, as i let my heart be ransomed, be caught by Jesus. The Lover n Maker of my life.

"The is no one else for me, none but Jesus;
Crucified to set me free, now I live to bring You praise!
All my delilght is in You Lord,
All of my Hope, all of my Strength;
All my delight is in You Lord, forevermore!"

I love you Jesus

3 comments:

monicalee said...

I am leaving my mark :D The greater things are yet to come Mich. Leave u a Bible verse ..
"If you have raced with men on foot
and they have worn you out, how can you compete with horses? If you stumble in safe country, how will you manage in the thickets by the Jordan?" Jeremiah 12:5

Run on.

Nally Woo said...

i m superEncouraged michi~ and i too will proclaim tat yes!! my 2010 will be superDifferent and superSuper!!

hehe.. God's Favour is on Those who seeks Him and is after His Heart =D !! i know u are!! i shall be too~~!!

love you michi~ you are MY inspiration~~

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.