Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I want many things too..

I realized that i seldom blog about what I like. My wishlist on the right side column of my blog is severely outdated!

So since I'm so stuck and sienz of doing my thesis now.. i shall talk about good things, and maybe the inspirations will come later! hehe
My most updated wishlist:

1. Diana F+ Lomo camera deluxe kit
2. > 3.5 CGPA with a High Second Upper (down graded version of 1stClass Hons)
3. My little Bob Dog pencil case to come back! iv been keeping you for 15 freaking years for goodness sake!
4. new pencil case (till my bob dog gets back =_=)
5. to succesfully get in Hewitt Assc and work at my dream employer (for the moment)
6. Master deg. Everything i need is at Jesus' feet :)
7. Go back to Cambodia for 3 months within the next 3 years
8. get married within 3 years
9. a pair of size 3 Converses that can fit my micro feet.
10. 20 working adults and 20 college students in my cg
11. Aviator sunglasses.. just broke my SGD 10 - 1+ years old black rimmed ones, dont want to be loaning one forever~
12. my girls and boys to live life to the fullest and to their fullest potential
13. a peaceful life

my hope is on this:
And God is able to make all things abound towards me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work" 2 Cor 9:8

I will serve You while i'm waiting, i will worship when i'm waiting. My Father is a rich man, and i'm royalty, should have no prob getting it all =P




so far so good for now.. will see how many i get and cut off by the end of the year ya!! hehehe syok sendiri!

4 comments:

Connie said...

hahaha I will agree with your wishlist, Your Majesty :)

blessed-bel said...

Princess Mich, can you double the 1st thing in the wish list? cause i want a Diana F+ Lomo camera deluxe kit too.. hahah :P

::Michi:: said...

thanks for agreeing conn..
ofcoz can ask for u also bel =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.