Monday, April 25, 2005

The Authentic 3


trinity
Originally uploaded by crimson2810.
back early from college.Just finished Chem P1 at 10am. phewww... 5papers down.. and 3 more to go. Bio2 is tomorrow. Gotta go study.in a while...
hehehh
Last week was interesting..even more towards the end. I cant help but think about whats gonna happen in the next 2 weeks. Not in anticipation, but rather worried.
When something good happens, you start think: woahh,this is too good to be absolutely true. When things arent going the way you expect it: aiyahh whats wrong with me??!

I had a very perculiar dream last monday(considered old news la..). I dreamt that my grdma told me that there was a fat man walking up and down outside my house. I started to get worried at this suspicious looking guy and that he might be up to robbing us. right enough, he walked in. i felt responsible, and walked out to chase him out.dont know where i got my guts from tho. wen i came face2face with him, he took out a spoon frm his big back pack, supposingly to start a fight. i found myself weaponless, then he gave my a fork from him bag for me to fight him!~~ whaddA? so i take la. we walked around in circles ( like in the movies b4 ppl start to fight), then i tried to slash his face, just to wound him la..didnt have the intention of killing him. but he was too tall, so tak jadi. then i tried to poke him, and see see jadi woh.. i managed to push the fork half way thru..then with 1 punch i maneged to get the whole fork head in...den..WHAM...he fell to the floor to rest..forever.. i was relieved la.. bt somehow did not feel good. ofcoz la... i killed a person!!!
then...out of dunno from wer 3 chinese gals came running into my house claiming that they were the dead guy's sisters. they ran in started scolding me..

then we ended up in my house kitchen eating maggi cup mee..~~~ whaDDA?? =The End=

tot this was a weird n ridiculous.. but as i talked to my cg leader.. dreams arent merely dreams..

No comments: