Saturday, April 30, 2005

Last day of trials


joy in the sun
Originally uploaded by crimson2810.
it has been a pretty long and strainful 2weeks.. is all the hard work being paid off..i really don't know. i know i have not put ALL my best into this exam. But thank goodness theres another 2weeks of 'mercy' to get things right and ready for the BIG week.

haha i didnt succeed in sleeping as long as i wanted to this afternoon after our last paper, having lunch and flavoured tau fu fah ad me punya favorite curry laksa at OUG, getting soooo full and stuffed and getting so sleepy after that, i was so afriad i would just drop 'dead' asleep while on my way home. Good thing i made it to my bed just in time to pengsan on it, hoping that i would not get up until 9/10pm...unfortunately, the lunch fullness wore off by 5pm. But why???? its the afternoon after my last paper.. i should be doing..something...stupid.. and of a total waste of time.

hehe...i know what i wanna do.. i wanna go watch the long awaited BEauty Shop staring Queen Latifah and the gang..i saw the trailer, the Queen herself and a few things she had done to promote the movie. i seemed fun. but who to go with?? nyak nyak nyak.. i nkow just the victim.. my dear fiend azri.. haha

i finally bullied him into temaning me to watch a chick flick.. the fact that he was willing to watch a chick flick was rather sweet.Thanks dude =)

oh yeah..more on on Yasmin Ahmads blog.. 2moro. there are some of he quotes that would like to have on my blog for keepsake.. she rockz harder than Constantine!!~ oyasumi

No comments: