Sunday, April 17, 2005

stupid photo? i guess so too.


nbtd4
Originally uploaded by crimson2810.
hueh hueh hueh... this photo was taken with karen;s new webcam i helped her to get. tsk tsk too bad i have to wait until year end to get mine, o maybe not.
this is one of my 1st photos evey to be put online. it will be a memorable one for me.
had a great day of rest. although i should be vey busy spending all my time studiying,some how i feel rather calm this time around. God has been great, introducing me to a whole new dimension of stuff including the Holy Spirit. Who He is, How He works, what He looks like, and that He is everything to you.
Recently also i'v been listening to sermons of other youth preachers, reading a few good books, and discovering many new and interesting things. A few relationships have improved tremendously and moving on to sharing on how God has changed my own life 360 deg. Trails are 2days away. God let your Spirit come and be with me. i need You in every area of my life.

No comments: