Friday, November 16, 2007

randoms...

every single day of my holiday so far has been very very productive..
i had planned to work throughout these 2 months, but as a classmate reminded me that this kind of 'Verified' holidays might only come once in a lifetime! take ot or leave it~


yes. i took it. although technically there is not much cash input, but the Lord has blessed me thru many people, therefore allowing me to have a rather comfortable holiday, financially. This is a big bonus for me.. tEE Hee.. =P

it is indeed a long needed break. looking back. since the last day of my SPM years ago, iv never stopped for any breaks at all. got to work the very next day. after i resigned from BOCM, i ialso started Uni on the following monday. Rushed through a VV short semester with assignments and tests equavalent to a long sem, and here i am now. enjoying myself this holiday. what a great time it has been so far..


its so much fun, all the more because its the 'Year-End' season, where almost everyone is in the mood for holidays! ahaha me too! im so very relieved and enjoying and using every minute of this time to the fullest. at this point, im TOTALLY stress-free! free of the usual constant reminder ringing in my head "what do i have to study?", "do i have any pending assignments?", "what do i have to do next?", "what test do i need to study?"...


i actually do not have anything to study at all! Course Selection hasnt started yet. hehe this is sooo muchh funnn!


ahh yess.. CHRISTMAS PROJEKT...
im currently working on the foundational work of this projekt..

remember: its COMING SOON






No comments: