Tuesday, November 13, 2007

captivated in intimacy

yesterday i just had only of the most restful days in years.. woke up late, to take an over due library book to be returned back to Uni library. I actually got a 1st Reminder letter from Uni that was posted to my parent's home.. Yikes!! Get me a great big shocked and we had a great big laugh about it. Ofcoz not without getting fined, haha. =S

suppose to meet Moni in the afternoon but due to change of plans, i had a lovely dish of 叉烧鸭rice in Tmn Connaught. Then went to Tesco Ampang to get somethings for home. I think having Hypermarkets at the side of the highway is a BRILLIANT idea. It is the main factor causing me to choose to shop there.

Lazy KLites.. i didnt choose to be born here, but i guess God designed my "Get-it-done-as-quick-as-possible" and "Go-go-go" personality, chose the best place on earth for me. [i guessss>>> that God's second option woulde be Singapore.. i love the speed of walking of the people there (i fit in really well when i went there last year)]

On the way back, in setapak garden, i stopped by the road-side to get a bowl of Cendol made by the old Cendol man.. i really stopped just because of the pulut inside the cendol.. but it was SOLD OUT..AGAIN!! aiiyo uncle.. next time keep for me ok!! but the Cendol was still great without the pulut.. icy-cold santan, grean 'worms', and gula melaka... yummmm!

Reached home, and slept for the rest of the evening.. muuuahaha

A few things that i've been doing for the pass 1 month..

23-25 Nov: Final exams in Uni.. aihhh its a sad story.. i hope it doesnt pull down my overall marks too much.. i want all stars

25Nov after final paper: went to hair saloon outside Uni with Robin and Joan to get a cut and highlights (not highlited enufff!) it was a 'Happy Birthday to me' and 'Finals Are Over celebration'

27Nov: went with robin to 1U to get a dress.. stuck in jams all over town for a total of 4hours.. ohh my poor left leg.. rush to Bel's hse in sentul for D cell. fought with the guard for not letting me in.. at that point i was really so stressed and tired until feel like crying.. when reach Bel's door..my dear cell members didnt wanna let me in.. i really thought they were doing it on purpose u know... adoi PENGSAN! when they finally opened the door the lights were off, and somebody was carrying a bowl of rice with 3 candles stuck inside.. can you imagine what it looked like exactly..? you'd find it at the corner of a road.. offerings for 'Lost Souls'.. at that point i really didnt know what to say, think or do.

So happy and relieved. Then when i went to the toilet, they locked me in AGAIN! i was thinking "whaaat in thhhhhe world?!!?" i didnt even try to force open the door. when they opened it for me, again the lights were off and out came... a birthday cake.. spent the rest of the evening eating a great dinner prepared by my wonderfully talented cell members. Sfter that moni led us into worship and thankgiving to God for the Apostolic Programme and the pass year. As we broke into groups to pray and bless on another, i joined Luming and as we prayed i felt a very strong sense of bonding in my heart towards God and extremly thankful to Him for the amazing people He has out in my life.

Yes, especially people like Luming, Monica, ms.Catherine. Also people who i nv thought i would be so fren with..but now feel like im bonded to in the spirit, people like General Jacjac. In just a few minutes of prayer, all these people flashed across my mind, all i knew i should do was to wholeheartedly thank God for them, and ask God to bless them ever sooo richly in every aspect of their lives. i believe in my heart that God reveals to you the most important people in your life... i can have a thousand friends, but only a hand full of close friends. Praise God for them!

28 Oct: yea.. Happy Birthday to me..!! that day was extremly normal.. celebrated with Children's Cell children. Had a great lunch with my Uncle Joe, with Moni and meiling over as well.. wanted to treat them to some good mutton curry! had my FAVOURITE cheesecake!!! YOGURT CHEESE with rasberry toppings.. oohh sooo goood! and i wore my new girly dress.. was forced to actually.. haha.

evening, had a date with joanna and robin in leisure mall. suppose to go for movie "shoot em' up" but was late..actually technically we could have watched, but for some weird reason somehow they said that it was impossible..so we went shopping inside leisure mall. 1st stop! Salvation bookstore.. i grabbed the 1st book i saw! Supernatural Power of the Transformed Mind (someting i had been hunting for since August). But something in my heart told me that its not what i need to know or read for now. just not this one. so i decided to rely on the HS and see whats His opinion.

Thenn... then... my eyes swept to the next shelf and saw the book "Captivating" i tot.. isnt this the book either Luming or connie was toking about in cell the other day?.. immmediately my heart started to race.. yes..yES..YESS.. this is it. *GRAB* i also bot the Saviour King DVD.. also was hunting for it since the CD was out. then tried on a gown with joanna..for the sake of looking pretty, then put it back on the shelf and walk off.. ahah. my 1st time doing this.

then we started looking for food.they suggested Wong Kokbut i didnt really like the food there. Kimgary was better.. but dunno how i was persuaded in and took the stairs up to the 2nd floor. as i looked up, a whole stretch of people were seated & looking at me.. jason, bobby, justin, henry, jon, and xiao loong leslie.. aiyoo !! pengsan! it was a surprise dinner! i was speechless for about 2 minutes.. as i sat down they put a big box on the table wrapped with a lovely red ribbon. must be ms.Joanna's idea. they said to feel the box for something moving inside. that got me nervous! as i slooooowly opened it.. it was all crushed paper.. and...*trumpet sound* out came 3 big sesame stress friends: Elmo, Big Bird and Cookie Monster. yes guys, those are my 3 new friends at my car rear window.. with huge bulgy eyes and vibrant colours of red, yellow and blue. Thank you so much guys.. i was so so so so so touched! it was great enough having you all there with me.. btw, we had a complementary HUGE jar of 'Yin Yong'.. what a great experience.. will stay with me forever.

these are the most impactful days in october.. november happenings.. in the next blog>>

No comments: