Monday, November 19, 2007

Chorus: i got Saviour and He's living in me..Whoa! I wanna know, i wanna know You today!

this weekend has been a rather rough one.



for a certain period of time, i was bound and pressed spiritually on every side.. its nothing like i have felt before.. i was wondering, God, my walk with You hasnt failed, You seem quite near and and i can still hear from You quite well. But what's this sense of plunging emotional levels? Suddenly i couldnt think properly, no joy, cant understand pastor's message, and so tired after teaching the children.. that as soon as i rushed back home, i gave some weird excuse to turn down lunch, (altho i was really hungry, but no appetite to eat), and JUMPED into bed.. right before that i prayed: God, for some weird reason i dont feel right at all, i cant think right, i cant do anything right.. i think i need to shut down all my senses just for a little while, You come and repair me God, i need Your power to restore me.. urgently..! Amen. then, zzzzzzzzz


i woke up earlier than i had set my alarm for. i touched my forehead, then my eyes.. then i realized, i was FINE! i actually felt great! next thing i felt was...my stomach... growling in protest of being empty for so long.. haha i jumped up, headed for the kitchen to make my favourite cheese-egg ommelette wit bread..


i took the egg out, then turned back to the fridge to get the cheese when i heard this "crack..." then i turned and saw this:



oooops! i didnt see it roll down! faster took hand paper towels and cleaned it up.. and off to the back to make me sandwich..
then on, i was really really fully of joy.. felt a breakthru in the spirit!

in Revival Service... God spoke every so clearly about the things that im going thru and things that iv been talking to Him about. His Spirit put into Mine many confirmations and breakthrus in many areas.. God was htting Bulls-eyes in my life. Multiple breakthrus! One ofter the other.. as i talked to Him again about the things i have been telling Him before, one thing after the other, He in turn began responding and hitting precisely at the EXACT points!!! one after the other!!! its as tho scoring 100%!!

need time to get me thought together... till the next post>> Adios Amigoes!












No comments: