Monday, January 17, 2005

the question still is.. who am i??

today stated rather calm, altough together with all the asumptions that a BIG maths test was gonna take place at an freakin early 8.30am (a time when my mind is never where it should be)...and worriying that i wont be able to memorise all the formulas which i only sort of 'discovered' only 4days ago.. when i was announced that the test will be postponed to the following week..BOY! that was a HUGE relief~~~ phewWwWwW... that makes today...a VErY GoooOoooOD day..

However, when i finally 'wokeup' at around 11.00am onwards, it suddenly struck me thathat things has never been so peaceful in a very long time..days had never been so simple and easy to go about with in a long time..*i once thought..those days are gone mann* well, God just proved me very WRONG..

yeah yeah...the bible says God is the same..yesterday, today, and will forever be. "His mercy endures forever"..actually many many things in the bible was just .. well.. what God said.Yeahhhh n maybe sometimes it coincidates with the situation i was in..
But how many things could happen by chance??? You mean there can be so many cooincidences? So many good 'luck' times?

The only solution that really made sense, was that God was there. In every storm, every flood, every hurricane, every lanslide, in every boat, every car, every house, in the midst of everyone, & standing next to me.You see, it took me a petty long time to admit that.Maybe because i had not been really tested before. And when i was, God showed up, and turned my world around.

Just now, during QT, was worshipping to a song from Blessed :

[b]I will bless the Lord forever,i will trust Him at all times,
He has delivered me from all fear, He has set my feet upon a rock

I will NOT be moved, & i'll say of the Lord

You are my shield, my strength, my potion, deliverer;
My shelter, strong tower, my very present help in time of need.

Whom have i in heaven but You?
There is none i desire besides You..
And you have made me glad, & i'll say of the Lord

You are my shield, my strength, my potion, deliverer;
My shelter, strong tower, my very present help in time of need. [/b]

Father, You walked with me through the dakest storms, deepest seas, and the worst situations ,even with the most impossible people..All because You loved us.

I love You too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In reference to your entry's title"...who am I?"

I am a flower quickly fading
here today and gone tomorrow
a wave tossed in the ocean
vapour in the wind

Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord You catch me when I'm falling
and You told me who I am...

...I am yours

You are God's precious child. No matter how you screw up, He never leaves you nor forsakes you.