Saturday, January 15, 2005

wow... havent seen a week pass SOOO fast before.. i regretted sucking in my maths test, which made me end up getting lecturer by our ULtinaMte maths lecturer.. malu lerrr.. how could i make such terribly careless mistakes??? God..U gotta help me, keep my alert, and add to my concentration during tests.. AS is in April, n that aint a very long time to go..We starter off the week with our Tsunami victisms' relief fund raising campaign, the second one we've organised since setting foot in Stamford PJ 6 months ago... Although it was freakin tiring, it was also very fullfilling.. Torn knuckles from washing cars?? Headaches from making pancakes?? haha its only the beginning..bt raising rm500 in 2days from food sales alone.. hmm pretty impressive.. thanks to the somewhat caring & daring(they trusted our sanitation) college staff and students.. now.. gonna do Trigo la.. Exam on monday.. i dont wanna have another lecturer from my maths lecturer..

No comments: