Sunday, August 12, 2007

pink, white, cream, purple, red and orange flying balloons*** Blessed Beyond Measure











haha heres some pics of what i wore to my recent company dinner.. hehe so like it very much!




now i have 2 cheong sams, few sarees.. now need a kebaya! i bought the cloth for kebaya 4years ago.. but never got to get it sewn.. maybe next year~




hehe this got me to the top 10 best dressed on saturday night.. hahah


Talking about saturday night.. wHaT a nIGhT it was!!! although it not oni got me a sore back by standing and MC-ing the whole night..but also many many memories accumulated from the pass 18 months in BOCM.. all passed through my mind one by one, as i sat down at 11pm to eat my cold dinner. it was freaaaaking tiring.. but when i sat down, sipping my cold 'hot tong sui', i just looked around.. all the beautiful smiling faces.. all of whom i can proudly say that i know very well.. the next thing was.. mahnn.. im going to really really REALLY miss these ppl.. REALLY, and DEARLY.



This will be my last month in BOCM..then its off to UCSI. this period of time has been a nerrrve wrecking experience.. iv never been sooo nervous since.. taking my A-levels results 3 years ago.. heheh. and before leaving this wonderful place.. i was also blessed from my God above with a BIG SUM of prizes... * wont disclose it here*.. one of the most in the whole company. Then again.. my Father's on the 2nd floor is a cool and rich man.



Then about this outfit.. i just thought of having some fun and enjoying myself before embarking on yet another long journey. mana tau enter Best Dressed right? ahaha OUr theme for the night was mainly shades of red and purple. so my Saree has red, pink, pinkish-purple, purple and blue on it. it was love at first sight for that one.



Now on.. im counting down the days to my last day at BOCM... how time flies.. 18 days.. oh no..minus the sats and suns.. makes it.. 14 days!!!!!! WHAAAAAT!? aihh.. sooo sad...


who wants to bet that i will cry on my last day?

Jesus would have a goooood laugh. but HE made me this way =P
aihh one more sad case.. i forgot to take my camera to the dinner!!! ishhhhh ishhh

so the rest of the beautiful fotos are with my colleagues.. aihh take from them later.. haha










No comments: