Monday, August 27, 2007

iv found a place > caught in open arms

My mondays are always fun, sunny, and almost never blue. But today didnt feel like my average monday. It was gloomy, blue, and not fun. tsk*need a tissue.

Its because the moment i woke up, i realized that its the last monday i will be working at BOCM.. a place where blessing, favour, and grace was poured out, overflowing my life. A place of promise, where God spoke so deeply and clearly about each of my next steps. I found Hope, a Vision and I learned to dream dreams with God. I have learned about getting up shamelessly, boldly and with integrity from every fall, and discovered the power of the strength God gave me to move on with Him. He taught me how to love deeply and selflessly. He revealed to me what i am capable of doing if i held on and never let go. He taugth me to forgive and made clear that it was also possible for me to forget, though the world says that "You're forgiven but not forgotten". I learned the art and the heart of worship and surrender. I discovered the meaning of intimacy and how it changed and turned around many values that i thought was right.




i discovered what was on God's heart. His children, are the center of His life. As i began to realize how much we occupy God's heart and how much He wants to do for us, it changed my striving into peace, my doubts into trust, my fear into bold obedience. It enabled me to enter His rest.


As for now, i overflow with blessings, favour, and joy. Although not terribly anticipating this change, but... deep down, i know that it'll bring out the best things in me. and i know that even in this change, He is with me.

No comments: