Friday, September 14, 2007

how easy is it to believe in the supernatural? If God is not the Lord of lords, He's not God at all

too many things have been happening in the past 2 weeks. its ok, is all good things.

i remember in my last post or something i mentioned about my head getting stuck in the 'clouds', feeling airheaded and the likes. It all happened after the alter call 2 sundays ago. i was enlightened to a very profound revelation of the Great Commission in my own life. was given a vision very dear to me by God about His glory. The whole experience itself, being filled entirely, every part, every inch, every cell of my body with God's very own spirit. It was the secret place. I was defying gravitiy in the secret place.

then again. this all sounds very unreal to many others. uncomprehendable.. what more to experience it?

i think if you were to ask a person on the street, what he thinks about the supernatural? he would definately talk about evil spirits, ghosts, toyols, pontianak, their dead ancestors, and the likes. the list really doesnt end.

BUT

what about God?

then. THEN.. they will say that dont believe in such things.. that God is a concept or something generated by the minds of few over enthusiastic people groups who call themselves Christians.

if He is really as limited as a concept, then what about the mind-blowing, unthinkable things He's done? Dying for undeserving, disobedient mankind? Mankind who traded their God-given lives, and chose the lesser portion the devil had to offer.

what other bizarre stuff had He done? Things that were SEEN WITH OUR VERY EYES!
Heal terminal diseases, cancers?
Rebuild and restore lives broken by anguish, deep sorrow and humanly unforgivable crimes?
Renewing the minds of the worst crimanls, addicts, sexual perverts, people with animal desires, homosexuals?
Saving people who brought for themselves unthinkable huge financial debts?
how? WHY?

what my small brain can make out of this is that- This is a God. Humans arent even as close to Him.

Going back to spirits. what have evil spirit done to save us?
3D figures to strike the jackpot?
moving 50sen coins around when u ask them to?
spooking and tormenting children out of their beds? and later to cause them fear for the rest of their lives
stealing peace, kill off joy and destroying hope in peoples lives?
People whom God made for Himself to love in the first place!!!

mahnn thinking about this really frusts me up.

i feel really really REALLY bad not being able to tell this to so many people that i love so dearly in my life. people who have grown up with me, seen me through thick and thin, and will forever be friends no matter what.

what iv made out of these pass few weeks of a deep feelings of sadness, constantly bothering me. i havent been able to eat well, sleep well or stay awake well enough. this love is painful, heavy and probably would burst open a heart if left ignored. exaggerating? its no joke.

i will talk about this love. shout & scream about it if i need to. i maybe ignored, laughed at, boycotted, given a cold shoulder, cut away from long friendships, being thought of as a freak. but its ok. i rather get this love note out and save a life from hell than to suffer guilt of not doing anything about it.

THIS is what i want to talk about. This is the lyrics from the song The Stand by Joel Houston> Hillsongs United. it speaks my heart and the all the noise that has been going on in my head, of what God had done for me and to me when i said this to Him. This changed my life.

You stood before creation
Forever within Your hand
You spoke all life into motion
My soul now to stand

You stood before my failure
And carried the cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon
Your shoulders
My soul now to stand

So what can I say
And what could I do
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You

So I’ll walk upon salvation
Your Spirit alive in me
This life to declare Your promise
My soul now to stand

So I’ll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all
I’ll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours

The thing of surrendering your soul -mind & emotions to God is that, HE takes it pours into it His amazing love, grace, hope, and His very own life. Then gives it back to you to go and touch another. We then walk around like little containers filled so full with love we cannot control but to spill it into lives around us.

This is my prayer for you who have not experienced of even never heard of all this before.

Dear Father,
I thank You for dying for and forgiving us- undeserving and often ungrateful children. I finally understand how much You love us and want to have a real relationship with us, which was Your plan from the very beginning. You call us by name. I realize that sin- the uncountable wrong things we've done, and even the right things that we didnt do, have separated us from You. Because You are a Holy God and cannot tolerate what is not good. I believe that You loved us so much, that You stepped down from Your throne unto earth just to die to save us personally from eternal separation from You. You couldnt bare to let us go. I invite You into my life to be my God and Saviour. I want to experience You in a way so real that no one could deny Your existence. Make me the kind of person that You want me to be. Your child, heir,.. dearly loved, richly blessed, and powerfully anointed by You. Come dear God, i want to know You. By faith i believe that You are with me. In Jesus name in pray and thank You dear God.










No comments: