Thursday, September 06, 2007

wifi at Uni

cool.. managed to confugure the wifi settings properly. and now im online in library. the speed is a real relief compared to dialling up at home. haha i actually managed to watch Brooke Frasers' mtv of Deciphering Me on YouTube. This is a wonderrrr.

I wonder why lecturers end their classes so way ahead of time? every 2 and 3 hours is cut short to 1. My 8-11am class ended at 9.15.. hmm.. doesnt feel right.
Maybe cause iv got my expectations of many things too high. Like what lihan said, people who have been there and have done all those things hands on, who feel a lil out of place when put in a position were you do nothing except sit and listen. I cant find any questions to ask that is inline with the topic. Because what i want to ask is not taught yet..=P

Im desperate to find someone who i can get into deep conversation with about many topics. Someone who is on the same frequency and level.. i miss debating with Mr. Seet and Han about ridiculous government politics. Talking to Is and Ah Lek about football matches and how we all dream of being football commentaries. Say Yee-my colleague called me yesterday, to ask about some miss placed stuff at office, and how im doing here. When i heard her voice when i answered the call.. mahnn. felt like crying. Shes on of those that i miss the most!! i miss elaine, lihong, michelle, jessie, ah lek, ken, tracy, chery, kelvin, crystal, seow huan, ms.Cho, yvonne, chooiping, jLo, fee yen, kingkong, mrSeet, mowmow..aihh too many people. and its just been a week since i left BOC..
goodness! im work sick! so work sick!
aihh now it think..working is so fun.. fun fun fun.. n not a milisecond is wasted. Now in Uni i feel like.. ohnoo there goes my precious time of in-betweens.. i shall enrich myself and occupy my whole brain by starting my assignments now.. then try to hand in well before the due date.

anyway.. this shall be my motto for the whole period..and a loong long time to come.
I am
Deeply loved
Richly blessed
Highly favoured and
Powerfully anointed by God.

I wonder what their CF is like.. will see tomoro =)


No comments: