Thursday, September 06, 2007

woaahh woahh.. God be the solution!!

oh boy~~ *big sigh*


im tired.. tired of thinking too much about things that obviously are purposeless.. anxiety, uncertainty of the next step, of the future.. aihh it has taken up too much space in my brain. CANNOT! just cannot go on. lets stop it now.

then, just the right word came at the right time. Thanks Holy Spirit ;)
Romans 8
vs5 for those who lived according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the spirit, the things of the spirit.

vs6 for to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

vs8 so then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. (OUCH!!! okok)

vs9 but you are NOT in the flesh but in THE SPIRIT, if INDEED THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLS IN YOU!! (knock knock.. Holy Spirit in hereee..) now, if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. (aiyoo.. terasa =_=)

vs10 and if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

then.. the best part..

vs15 for as many as are led by the spirit of God, THESE (only theeeezzz) are the sons of God. (daughters also) vs 17 and if children, then heirs- hiers of God and joint heirs with Christ..

ahh..!! dear Father God.. You dont speak so softly afterall huhh..

id be a useless heir if i dont realize that im an heir and live like an heir.. theres surely more to life than this.

This..THIS..! is my solution..to all the loud voices of worries and anxieties in my head for the past 10days.. This light of Your Word has shined on these darks area in my head.. and exposed them!! LEaving the 'upper room' totally lighted and liberated! Its Illuminated.

Tell u.. its in THESE times..really, when His strength is made perfect in our obvious weaknesses. How much more real can You be God. Always right beside me, prooving me wrong.

As David said in his Psalms 73:26

"My flesh and my heart fail, but God is the strength(rock) of my heart and my portion forever."


God lets illuminate the world together. starting from people around me, my Uni, my friends.. Togederr gederr ok? ;)

No comments: