Friday, January 25, 2008

Head looking for the Heart

its been rough journey involving HEART & HEAD. Somehow I find that our head and heart are on separate journeys, and neither feels like life. when i lost one, the other couldnt function normally. was really hard getting it al syncronized again. trying hard, but will try harder. i've definately learnt things the hard way this time. towards the end, as I pleaded in hopelessness, God did let me in on the details of what in the world was happening to me. He is allllwaaaays faithful. to meee =)

this week was a good time of recuberating for me. being out there in Uni with Godsent people who have helped me get through things was a great sense of relief.. phewww im thinking of mentioning names but..then again.. people who have been around me in Uni these pass week, you know who you are la.. Wanna thank you all for just appearing around me. Means a lot.

No comments: